commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: [simplestore] AccessControl
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:42:20 GMT
> > 1. " Subject Has Permission on Class"
> > 2. " Subject Has Permission on Method"
> > 3. " Subject Has Permission on Object"
>
> ...with a simple solution... Hmm do we need a own interface for that to
> capsulate this things? I started from scratch today design one, then I
> clashed with the Java API.
>
> Somehow I like the simple solution in this article:
> <http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-11-2000/jw-1110-proxy.html>
Yes, this is "Subject Has Permission on Method" and
 "Subject Has Permission on All Methods" <=>"Subject Has Permission on
Class",
but  " Subject Has Permission on Object" is not trivial it means check like
this:
invoke(..., method ,...){
// checkInvokeMethod( caller, method ); " Subject Has Permission on Method"
   checkPermission( caller, method, OID  );// aditional param OID
}
 example :

 AuthenticationManager.login("baliuka","baliuka");// login to current Thread
// next always throws Authorization exeption if have implementation for "
Subject Has
//  Permission on Object"
MyUserInterface user =  user.find( MyUserInterface.class, "NotBaliuka"   );
 user.setPassword("baliuka");