commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@centras.lt>
Subject Re: [simplestore] AccessControl
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:21:47 GMT
Hi,
As I understand you are working on security.
I am going to write more tests, I know we will have some problems with
transactions,
I will review OjectBridge today, I believe I will find good ideas for
mapping.
And we need to start implementation for some "Not JDBC Storage", we will
made les bugs in design if we will have two Storage implementations.
I thaught abaut BerkleyDB ( transactional  BTree implementation ), but
there are some good JAVA implementation on sourceforge.
I think we will see a lot of dissadvantages in design then we start to
implement some
BTreeStorage.