commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Smuts" <aaron.smu...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: [Collections] Comment on LRUMap.removeLRU()
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:21:02 GMT
Look at the hub memory cache interaction in JCS.

org.apache.stratum.jcs.engine.control.Cache

Anyone who comes up with a good LFU algorithm for a JCS memory cache
will be a hero.  I'll put your picture on my wall.  LRU is too easy.

Want a bigger challenge?  Develop a socket based token ring locking
system.

Aaron