commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Smith" <iammich...@iammichael.org>
Subject RE: Silly Question
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:11:19 GMT
So these two implementations differs in the following ways

    Component: util                        collections
         Name: ...util.SequencedHashtable  ...collections.SequencedHashMap
 Parent Class: java.util.Hashtable         java.util.HashMap
Sysnchronized: yes                         no

All other things in those two classes are equivalent (including the fact
that they require JDK 1.2).  Do a diff.  :)

I'm not sure what your point is though.  What are you asking?

Are you asking whether SequencedHashtable should be committed to the
collections component unaltered?  Asking whether no-JDK 1.2 collection
types can go into the collections component?  Or are you asking something
else?

regards,
michael