commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <gerhard_froehl...@at.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [simplestore] enhancements (was: [simplestore] inital check in)
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:08:48 GMT

Hi,

>>Hehe, I agree, but it's a beginning and I hope you stay on board. I'll
try
>>to setup some Test classes at the weekend that we can test this stuff.
>>When you've ideas for testing feel free to communicat them!

>I will fix the main method in SoftMemoryStore and this inner TestStore
>class must
>be moved to something else and it can be single and reusable for all test.
>Test store must have two parameters "simulateMemotyExpensiveOperation"
>and "simulateSlowOperation".

Yes kool, but we must speak the same speech here. You know. I'm afraid
that we have different sights of this component. I don't wanna waste time
in endless
basic issue discussions. My picture is clear, with yours I have
difficulties this days.

BTW: we develop Cocoon2 for about 2 years now  and I can't believe that
we were such wrong with that approach over such a long period and with
that big community in the back. But I posted your comments to the developer
list and requested for comments.

NOTE: Cocoon is not only a servlet it's much more and it has a very
powerful
CLI interface.

  Gerhard