commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: Commons Validator Packaging/Content
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 01:23:33 GMT
Hi Jon,

I think there is reason for the concern you are raising. I see a lot
of other work repeated in other sub-projects too.

Commons seems to be the only place where such smaller simple use
components are visible. Most people just search there before and
most think that Turbine and Avalon are big blocks of indivisible
code.

Maybe the way to go is just to move such components to the Commons.
Why not moving Intake now?

Maybe this issue needs regulation, but this kind of think tends to
work better if you use the carrot before applying the whip.
=;o)

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar