commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: Silly Question
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:14:57 GMT
BTW, the simplest (and possibly most efficient) LRU cache I found is at
Tomcat 3.3 on:
  org.apache.tomcat.util.collections.LRUCache

I think it might need a couple of adjustments but it is great for simple
stuff. (Be aware that is just in-memory and very simplistic.)

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

http://www.krankikom.de
http://www.ruhronline.de