commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [Logging] [VOTE-REDUX] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:49:11 GMT
Another way (as I do it in my project now) is trough a common logger
wrapper just as Commons Logging.

I use a slightly modified version of the Avalon wrapper for logging
in my framework, which enables me to use any of the "3 BIG" logging
APIs. So, I implemented a new Velocity logging adapter for such
logging interface which I set programmatically.

Whatever logger implementation I am using, is used for Velocity too.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar