commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [proposal] some store components for the commons-sandbox
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 04:58:34 GMT
> Could it be workable to move Cocoon's implementation to be the heart of
> the Common's? or are they a paradigm shift apart in their workings?

I am not 100% sure I am the right person to answer this, but to me they
still look too different.

Maybe if we put them together here synergies start developing, or maybe
the big one ends up developing a small core that competes with (and
beats out of existence) the small one... or maybe they go separate ways.

Maybe it is to soon to know that.

I rest my case. Someone else must have a better idea... pleaseeee...

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar