commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [Digester] Supporting mixed content
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 01:29:46 GMT
> Yes, it would be easier to deal with in DOM4j or JDOM right now, but not
> without a fair bit of code.  I am looking to capitalize on the
> simplicity of Digester here.  The DOM analogy was just that.

Take a look at the configuration stuff at Avalon. It is quite
easy to decouple and as easy to use as JDOM or DOM4J (maybe
easier after you get it).

CVS location:
  Repository:
      jakarta-avalon
  path:
      \src\java\org\apache\avalon\framework\configuration

Drop me a line for any doubts. (Yes, I also have a decoupled
version of this one but no time to pack it now.)

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar