commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <>
Subject RE: [Vote] ARMI to move
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 19:28:23 GMT
IMO, being a common use component (not Avalon specific) you should push
it here even if you have to call for the support of the other Avalon

As far as I understand, that is what the Struts guys are doing and I
think that they are damn RIGHT! That promotes code reuse.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>