commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:27:24 GMT
> I'm sorry Peter, but you're not on the list ;-)

I hope that everybody understands that Peter defends that
non-commiters (hence _him_ on this case) should not vote.

That is why he voted -1.

Yeah... voted -1 because he wanted to be excluded (go
figure!).

Got that?
Are you sure?
You weren't distracted or something, were you?

ok...

...just trying to avoid an extra flame war distracting us
from the current one.
=;o)

Have fun,
Paulo