commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [proposal] some store components for the commons-sandbox
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 01:24:37 GMT
I took a look at both - Commons cache when it was proposed and
Cocoon's cache some weeks ago.

Cocoon's cache seems to be lighter, simpler and easier to use.

The current Commons cache seems to be larger with a lot more
features (like the ability to have distributed caching and so
on). Kind of an "Enterprise Solution".

I would say they are complementary (one size does not fit all).

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar