commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [Logging] has commons-logging had a release?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 22:51:15 GMT
Hi Robert,

There is a LogKit wrapper in the stuff I posted a couple of weeks ago.
I am attaching again my logging package and the original message with
which I posted it. (I got NO comments about it.)

It comes straight from Avalon. You can find the same LogKit wrapper at:
    \jakarta-avalon\src\java\org\apache\avalon\framework\logger

You can also find a JDK 1.4 Logging API wrapper in both the attachment
and in Avalon (same code again).

As described in the attached message, I also have some additional
configuration stuff going on but I will only post it when:
 - I have some kind of positive feedback;
 - I really need it for myself.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar