commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: Torque learning curve WAS: RE: Jakarta Persistence Framework?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 10:27:33 GMT
> Pluggable connection pools...

If you make it use a DataSource to obtain connections then you can use
a DataSource wrapper for the pool and a Connection wrapper for the
pooled connection.

Obvious advantages:
 - That is what most database connection pools already do;
 - You can always wrap other database connection pools this way;
 - You can also use Application Server DataSources.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

http://www.krankikom.de
http://www.ruhronline.de