commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject [simplestore] inital check in
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:12:25 GMT
Hi all,
I just booked in the first version of the simplestore
into the sandbox area.

I added following components:
Store: the Store interface

MRUMemoryStore: a MRU (Most Recently Used) Memory Store.

JispFilesystemStore: a Jisp (http://www.coyotegulch.com/jisp/index.htmlbased)
persistent Store.

JispStringKey: A wrapper class for String Keys (unfortunately Jisp
cames with a own Key class).
TODO: add Integer and Long wrapper classes.

StoreJanitor: the StoreJanitor interface.

StoreJanitorImpl: you can register your Memory Stores in
this class. A background Thread checks if memory running
slow in you JVM and if yes it frees some objects out of the
registered Stores.

NOTE:
I just merged the classes from the Cocoon project. I have first
to test them fully. Maybe they are not 100% ready!

Have fun
  Gerhard