commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Donnie Hale" <don...@haleonline.net>
Subject RE: More abuse of coding styles...
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 00:45:24 GMT
Jon and Arron,

Like I said - I didn't mean to start any kind of war, religious or
otherwise. :) I agree that tabs in the files are evil. I regularly use the
code beautifier in Visual SlickEdit to see things the way I like them, and
having a code formatter at check-in or build time would be terrific. And I
certainly prefer Jon explicitly documenting the coding standards - all the
Jakarta projects should do the same (preferably using Jon's conventions for
Turbine, since I happen to like them ;).

Donnie