commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Donnie Hale" <don...@haleonline.net>
Subject RE: More abuse of coding styles...
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 05:04:38 GMT
Not to be nitpicky, but doesn't Turbine have a coding standard document that
differs from the "official" Java conventions to which you refer? Not a big
deal - IIRC, I much prefer Turbine's brace placement vs. the "standard". I
just thought it interesting you refer to Sun's conventions but are on a
project with some differences.

Donnie