commons-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Martin <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/logging/src/java/org/apache/commo
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:05:22 GMT
I'm not doing the build with Ant.  I use JBuilder5, which allows me to get
CVS updates and build on the spot.  But JBuilder5 is oblivious to build.xml.
It has it's own way of excluding files from the build which I have not
looked into.  So it looks like this is strictly a JBuilder5 issue.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message