commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <tom.klaa...@telerelay.com>
Subject RE: Commons Validator Packaging/Content
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:50:40 GMT

Are you sure about this? I've got the impression struts has more users
than developers (as has Cocoon, but that isn't jakarta strictly
speaking)

> If we had more
> users who
> turned into developers, we might have more documentation.

Again I'm not sure about this. The user who is learning some project is
not able to write documentation, and the user who becomes a developer
wants to develop, since his need for documentation is reduced (less itch
to scratch).

> -jon

tomK