commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: JJAR (aka Car 54), Where Are You? [Was: Re: Commons Conventions innew Sandbox Projects]
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:20:31 GMT
On 1/22/02 4:13 PM, "Scott Sanders" <ssanders@nextance.com> wrote:

> All of CJAN's functionality exists in JJAR.  CJAN is going to die, I was
> just letting the code live until I verify that JJAR does it all.  I have
> been trying to squeeze the latest JJAR code out of Geir for a while now,
> and he keeps promising :)
>
> The state of the union is that I believe it is reaching a critical mass,
> and we need to get moving or we'll miss the boat.  Look to see JJAR
> being updated soon.

And you are quite the squeezer, and I appreciate it.

While I was in the UK over the last week, I did get bits of time to clean up
what I wanted to, but I want to dedicate a day or two so I can review and
freshen my POV and get the stuff I have into CVS.

Again, thanks for a little more patience.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                       geirm@optonline.net
System and Software Consulting