commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <>
Subject Re: JJAR (aka Car 54), Where Are You? [Was: Re: Commons Conventions innew Sandbox Projects]
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:20:31 GMT
On 1/22/02 4:13 PM, "Scott Sanders" <> wrote:

> All of CJAN's functionality exists in JJAR.  CJAN is going to die, I was
> just letting the code live until I verify that JJAR does it all.  I have
> been trying to squeeze the latest JJAR code out of Geir for a while now,
> and he keeps promising :)
> The state of the union is that I believe it is reaching a critical mass,
> and we need to get moving or we'll miss the boat.  Look to see JJAR
> being updated soon.

And you are quite the squeezer, and I appreciate it.

While I was in the UK over the last week, I did get bits of time to clean up
what I wanted to, but I want to dedicate a day or two so I can review and
freshen my POV and get the stuff I have into CVS.

Again, thanks for a little more patience.

Geir Magnusson Jr.
System and Software Consulting
You're going to end up getting pissed at your software
anyway, so you might as well not pay for it. Try Open Source.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message