commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Latka code formatting
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 05:08:30 GMT
On 1/8/02 12:18 PM, "Morgan Delagrange" <mdelagra@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Did you even read what I said?  I said I support the community of a commons
component to choose.

 After that, have you been paying any attention to the conversation in
Jakarta general@?

Following that, I am an active commons committer.  :)

System and Software Consulting
"He who throws mud only loses ground." - Fat Albert