commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <>
Subject Re: Commons Validator Packaging/Content
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 03:53:02 GMT
On 1/6/02 6:16 PM, "Ted Husted" <> wrote:

>> Of course it is easier to start from scratch to invent yet another
>> validation framework. This is where I see another failure of Jakarta. People
>> only go with the easiest route without any concern about the long term mess
>> they are making.
> David's framework is over a year old. It's not a new product, but an
> already useful one that we are adopting. There is also interest in this
> package in the Velocity group.

What do you mean?  It might be an interesting tool for web application
development, but the interest in Velocity's new tool-land would be re
integration to applications that use Velocity.

Geir Magnusson Jr.
System and Software Consulting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>