commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Latka code formatting
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 03:34:53 GMT
On 1/7/02 6:44 PM, "Jon Scott Stevens" <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:

> on 1/7/02 3:40 PM, "Morgan Delagrange" <mdelagra@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> If Turbine can do it, why not us?  :)
>>
>> - Morgan
>
> Correct. That is *exactly* what I want to see happen.
>
> The rule is, right now, that if you take the time to document your process
> by making a website out of it and getting sub-project agreement on it, then
> you can do it.

That's interesting : why sub-project agreement?

Don't the commons rules apply?

(Yes, I'm stirring mud here - I actually fully support  Latka doing what the
subcommunity wants to do, but there has been so much talk of sticking to the
letter of the guidelines, it's an interesting question to me...)

System and Software Consulting