commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Robinson <KRobin...@pangaeainc.com>
Subject Digester user question - How to use objects/parameters not in the body
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:32:05 GMT
Hopefully a quick question.  Here's what I want to do:

1. Take an XML file
2. Use the digester to run through it, create an object and set a bunch of
properties.
3. Then call a method in that object while passing in a Connection object.

How do I do this?  Is there a way to call a digester.addCallParam with a
value that is not in the body of the XML?  Do I have to push my Connection
onto the stack to use it?  If so, how do I do that??

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Kyle Robinson
Systems Consultant
Pangaea Systems Inc.