commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rwald...@us.britannica.com>
Subject RE: Problems with commons build.xml
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 01:40:27 GMT
> Should we assume developers have downloaded velocity,
> or jakarta-site2 (which httpclient assumes)?

The commons website (jakarta-commons/xdocs) makes the same assumption, as
does probably most every jakarta project that uses site2/anakia to generate
the web site.

I just had to set up a new box with site-generating powers and also wished
for a slightly cleaner set-up.  Once it's up and running, it works fairly
well, but getting up an running is a bit of a hassle, especially if you've
never done it before.