commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Beransky <dberan...@ucsd.edu>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] delaying parseResponse()?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 06:11:15 GMT
At 11:08 AM 1/20/2002, Dirk Verbeeck wrote:
>PostMethod also has sendData(URL url) and this is probably the solution
>for your problem.
>
>destinationResource.putMethod(sourceResource.getHttpURL().toURL());

Yes!  Don't I feel silly now? :-)  In all the plentitude of putMethod()
calls I overlooked the one I needed :)

Although, if the other method worked the way I thought it did, it would've
provided an easy way to monitor the transfer progress.  Here, I think, I'd
have to resort to some black magic.  Oh, well, unfortunately, I don't have
enough time at the moment to implement the necessary changes.  This will do
just fine for the time being.

Regards
Dmitry