commons-dev mailing list archives

From Juozas Baliuka <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: AltRMI performance figures
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:10:30 GMT
Hi,
I don't succseed to run all ARMI tests, don't understand me wrong, I do not
blame your, it is very usual,
It seems my problem not ARMI, it hangs on test1a-serve and I have IO and
connection Exceptions,
It is possible because I have some servers on my PC and the use the same port.
I can send output for you, but am afraid you can understand me wrong.

I will not have time next week, we will start new project, it is some kind
of "Banking System + Stock Exchange".
We will need "Transparent Objects", but may be later I will recommend to
use ARMI, and projects "I don't like" :).
Usual things, usual problems : performance and portability, desktop
databases + distributed systems,
  "customized solutions"   + standard stuff, "code a little, integrate a
Nobody will say me "bad", it is not open source project :(.
But good luck for you.