commons-dev mailing list archives

From Juozas Baliuka <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: [simplestore] enhancements (was: [simplestore] inital check in)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:47:12 GMT
Hi,
I have a layer for SQL stored procedures and incomplete JDO implementation.
I use Object o = Database.execute(name,args);
names mapped in properties file:
myProc.flushCahe=true
myProc={call updateSomeTable(?,?)}
if.notSupported.myProc=UPDATE myTABLE set something=? WHERE id=?

It is possible to implement some simple stored procedures this way and it
is possible to
to implement some API for any storage using internal API primitives ( All
SQL databeses implemented this way )

BTW I recommend http://aspectj.org for stupid clasess like
SynchronizedStore ( It is copy/paste style),
java.lang.reflect.Proxy is too slow for me.