commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:40:45 GMT

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases.html

Step 1:
Announce your proposed release of a particular package to the
jakarta-commons@jakarta.apache.org mailing list, and ask for a vote. Per
the Commons Project charter, votes of committers on the particular
package in question (as listed in the STATUS.html file) are binding.

According to this, the binding votes for a release will be from:
    *  Morgan Delagrange
    * Rodney Waldhoff
    * Craig McClanahan
    * Robert Burrell Donkin
    * Scott Sanders

I'm sorry Peter, but you're not on the list ;-)

Scott