commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:01:38 GMT
So, you are saying that httpclient originated the code without influence
from avalon?

http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/api/org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/
package-summary.html

The pieces in question are:

org.apache.avalon.logger.Logger org.apache.avalon.logger.LogKitLogger
org.apache.avalon.logger.Log4JLogger
org.apache.avalon.logger.Jdk14Logger

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin