commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject Silly Question
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 05:00:56 GMT
In the sanbox in utils, there exists a SequencedHashtable.

Other than the obvious, why is this not in commons-collections?
Are we saying that something has to implement/extend the Collections API
to be included?

The PROPOSAL.html states that collections was intended for ADTs, not
just Collections API stuff.

So can we say that anything collectionesque (ie, hastables, vectors,
etc) should also be included?

I think that commons-collections is small enough to warrant the
inclusion of this SequencedHashtable, and possibly others, as I find
them.

I will start adding these to commons-collections. Can I get some
feedback, maybe even some +1s?

Scott Sanders