commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: [Digester] Logging updates
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:30:41 GMT
OK.  The first phase of 2) is in.  There is now a sax logger in Digester
so that all the SAX events can be handled independent of Digester's
actual work.  I would actually suspect that the sax logger will rarely
be used.

I have not given each rule its own logger yet.

I think I can get around 3) for now if BeanUtils was a little more
expressive with its messages.  Does anyone object if I convert BeanUtils
to use commons-logging?

Scott