commons-dev mailing list archives

From John McNally <jmcna...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Silly Question
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:47:05 GMT
SequencedHashMap is the consequence of moving
sandbox/util/SequencedHashtable into collections.  So there is no reason
to add SequencedHashtable again (this time as is.)  I think what ought
to be done is to fix the javadoc in both classes.

Remove the "This class is thread-safe" declaration in SequencedHashMap.

Add some text to SequencedHashtable to the affect of what Michael states
below and deprecate it.

john mcnally