commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <>
Subject Re: AltRMI Tasks if anyone want to take them
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:27:31 GMT

>>Peter has a point in that in commons there are 30-odd comunities.  We
>>all have too little time to actually fully appraise anything, there is
>>naturely a tendancy to veto anything that /sounds/ daft.
>Is this a hypothetical assumption?  Or have you experienced it as a problem
Bit of both.  Also as much of a statement of self.  I tend not to look
at all the other commons projects, though I have read all the proposals.
 I'm polite enough to stay out of those that I'm not involved with.
 Maybe it is not that big a deal - the scenario where nay sayers veto
some decisions from a position of ignorance.  Not a big deal, in that a
re-group & re-propose can occur.

- Paul

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>