commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <>
Subject Re: AltRMI Tasks if anyone want to take them
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:55:54 GMT

>As near I I can tell, the charter of commons in this area is identical to
>the charter of avalon.  A committer to avalon-any is a committer to
>avalon-all.  I believe that I am even a committer to myrmidon.
Peter has a point in that in commons there are 30-odd comunities.  We
all have too little time to actually fully appraise anything, there is
naturely a tendancy to veto anything that /sounds/ daft.  Avalon has
four communities, and generally people don't vote of the community they
are not active in.  Thus people let me get on with insane stuff in
Cornerstone ;-)

- Paul

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>