commons-dev mailing list archives

From dion <d...@multitask.com.au>
Subject Re: Latka docs (Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/latka/doc index.xml)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:40:16 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> It would be nice if we could use docbook within the standard
> Anakia-based website system. It should be doable simply be transforming
> the docbook to "stylebook" before running Anakia. This is what Avalon
> does (though using Cocoon instead of Anakia). The stylesheet is:
>
> jakarta-avalon/src/documentation/stylesheets/docbook2body.xsl
>
> There's also a Docbook -> PDF stylesheet in Avalon.
>
> I'm telling people because I'm off tomorrow on holidays for 5 weeks, so
> may not have time to try this before I leave.

I'm all for:
	a) whatever is being used being documented
	b) keeping commons sites consistent

The site.vsl at least has some comments.

I've gotten all the current Latka documentation into the 'standard' xml
format. BTW, does a DTD/Schema for the xml format exist anywhere?

Have a good holiday :)
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://www.multitask.com.au/developers