commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Update to Commons package approval guideline
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:57:21 GMT
I'm thinking it would be a product change, and subject to consensus
approval.

"An action requiring consensus approval must receive at least 3 binding
+1 votes and no binding vetos."

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/decisions.html

Cleaning up the new language we discussed last spring, and getting it up
is still on my list, really it is :)

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/proposal.html

Just need to conform it to changes made in the interim, and strike the
strike-out on a new copy, so it's easier to read.

-Ted.