commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] ARMI as Commons package +1
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:36:17 GMT
Paul,

I believe that its possible that not enough of us understand the
background of the ARMI codebase.

There's a lot going on, and it can be helpful to spoonfeed us old,
feeble, and bandwith-challenged folk =:0)

Given the other tidbits that have come up in this thread, I would now
toss my binding

+1

It's important to understand that the sandbox is open to any Jakarta
committer, and it's helpful to make an actual proposal, as detailed in
the Commons charter, so that we know what's what.

If the component is also going to be useful to the Avalon codebase, then
I would say it has a high potential of being supported in the longterm,
and would be a welcome addition.

-- Building Java web applications with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/