commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Torque learning curve WAS: RE: Jakarta Persistence Framework?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 18:49:56 GMT
Martin Poeschl wrote:

> i send a copy to the turbine list, so we can discuss on the right list ;-)

If the Torque dependancies on Turbine have been removed, perhaps its
time to consider transferring Torque et al to the Commons -- then this
would be the right list ;-)

As mentioned, I would be happy to help with the packaging and additional
documentation, especially if it were distributed through the Commons.

-- Building Java web applications with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/