commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Torque learning curve WAS: RE: Jakarta Persistence Framework?
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 16:13:01 GMT
Thanks, Erik, that did help. I got Torque to build, but the build-test
failed. I may have to go back and be sure I have the right versions of
all the JARs. It wanted a later version of Village for example, along
with some others that I didn't have handy.

D:\jakarta\CVS\jakarta-turbine-torque\bin\test\rttest\build-torque.xml:97:
taskdef class org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDocumentationTask cannot be
found
--- Nested Exception ---
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDocumentationTask

-Ted.