commons-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: Commons/Avalon [was Re: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release]
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:50:34 GMT
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:41, Sam Ruby wrote:
> At the time commons was created, Avalon was notorious for changing
> interfaces without even so much as a moments notice.  The rationalle given
> was that Avalon was still in alpha - interminably so.

And here he goes again. Interesting comment given that you know the relative
stability of projects given your work with GUMP. I guess I should expect it
but I had thought you were better than that.

"Wise men don't need advice. Fools don't take it."
                        -Benjamin Franklin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message