commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Web site update request] - Latka
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 04:44:37 GMT

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, dIon Gillard wrote:

> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:18:59 +1100
> From: dIon Gillard <dion@multitask.com.au>
> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: [Web site update request] - Latka
>
> I've updated the Latka documentation again, so could the next person
> with authority on daedalus, please update the docs for Latka from cvs?
>
> Many thanks,

Hey dIon, I've got a question about the way you migrated the Latka docs to
the commons web site pages.  One of the side effects is that they are no
longer included in the "dist" target (which is what I use to create the
nightly builds).  Was that intentional, or just an oversight?  It seems to
me that you'd certainly want the docs included in a nightly build.

> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> http://www.multitask.com.au/developers

Craig