commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:19:21 GMT
We've refined the commons-logging APIs, and documented the mechanics.  In
addition, I've heard from numerous people on various projects that would
like to use these APIs, but are hesitant to do so without a 1.0 release.

Therefore, I'd like to now propose that we do a 1.0 release of the
commons-logging package, based on the current contents of the CVS
repository for this package.  I will volunteer to act as release manager,
following the standard process for Commons packages:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases.html

----- CUT HERE -----
[ ] +1  I support the release of Commons Logging 1.0 and will help
[ ] +0  I support the release, but cannot help
[ ] -0  I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1  I am opposed to this release, and here's why (attach reasons)
----- CUT HERE -----

Craig McClanahan