commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject JJAR (aka Car 54), Where Are You? [Was: Re: Commons Conventions in new Sandbox Projects]
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:30:54 GMT

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Fixed, I copied the build file from JJAR.

This reminds me of a separate issue ... there's several sandbox packages
that haven't been touched for a while, and JJAR (along with CJAN) are two
that have periodically been high on peoples's "boy, we really need this"
lists.  What's the current state of the world w.r.t. some sort of
automated repository for different versions of project JAR files?  Gump
does great for giving me the HEAD-branch code -- but what if I want to
declare dependencies on specific versions of all my external JARs?

Craig