commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Latka docs (Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/latka/doc index.xml)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:59:59 GMT

It would be nice if we could use docbook within the standard
Anakia-based website system. It should be doable simply be transforming
the docbook to "stylebook" before running Anakia. This is what Avalon
does (though using Cocoon instead of Anakia). The stylesheet is:

jakarta-avalon/src/documentation/stylesheets/docbook2body.xsl

There's also a Docbook -> PDF stylesheet in Avalon.

I'm telling people because I'm off tomorrow on holidays for 5 weeks, so
may not have time to try this before I leave.

--Jeff