commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Winterfeldt <dwinterfe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Commons Validator Packaging/Content
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2002 22:27:20 GMT
I didn't check in anything that was related to Struts
until there was a discussion on the subject.  I just
checked in the core source and a JUnit test.  No
Struts or servlet dependencies.  The
build.properties.sample file still has a Struts
reference, but it isn't currently being used.  There
are some other classes that hook Struts into the core
validator package and some example web apps using them
(and cactus tests), but they can go in Struts.  I will
make some examples using the Validator from the
command line with as few dependencies as possible and
add documentation of course.

David

--- Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> >
> > on 1/6/02 1:14 PM, "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com>
> wrote:

> commons.
> >>
> >> 3 depend on log4j, 2 depend on servletapi, 1
> depends on regexp.
> >>
> >> - Sam Ruby
> >
> > This is also yet another sad case of duplication
> and re-invention of the
> > wheel...

jakarta-turbine-fulcrum/src/services/java/org/apache/fulcrum/intake