commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Field-Elliot <bryan_li...@netmeme.org>
Subject Re: Simper - Simple Persistence
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:58:17 GMT

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 18:20, Ted Husted wrote:

    Why not go ahead and JAR or zip up whatever you have now, so we can get
    a peek?

OK, I've taken another day or so to tidy up the source code somewhat,
add a lot of comments, and build a primitive (but functional and
illustrative) example:

http://netmeme.org/simper/

The JAR file you'll find there has all the necessary libraries in it -
Struts nightly, commons-collections, and a few others. I had to include
very recent versions, as it was only a couple of days ago that Craig
added PropertyUtils support for DynaBeans.

Thanks Ted and whomever else might have a look, provide feedback, etc.

<ducking>,

Bryan