commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Morgan Delagrange" <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Latka Documentation
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 23:31:36 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <jefft@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-commons-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 5:26 AM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-commons/latka/src/java/org/apache/commons/latka/validators
XPathHandler.java XPathValidator.java

>   +  <li>Fix the documentation system :) It's currently horrible; a single
HTML file,
>   +   created by some GUI editor. I would very much recommend the XML DTD
+
>   +   stylesheet in the Anteater project (see <a
>   +
href="http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/aft/Anteater/doc/">http
://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/aft/Anteater/doc/</a>),
>   +   whose styled output may be (temporarily) viewed <a
>   +
href="http://opensource.socialchange.net.au/latka/Anteater.html">here</a>.</
li>

It wasn't created by a GUI, actually, it was generated by DocBook.  We could
always go back to actual docbook XML and generate the thing, or we could use
something else.  I agree, the docs are a mess.