commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <>
Subject Re: JJar activity
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 00:02:31 GMT
On 12/6/01 2:32 PM, "Brian Tol" <> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm curious on the status of the JJar project and a CPAN-like Java
> repository in general. JJar seems to be a useful tool, but it looks like
> there has been little progress on it in the last few months. I'm part of
> a group interested in working on a CPAN for java, but we don't want to
> overlook other such projects if they exist.

Cool beans.

I actually have a bit of committing to do.  I have been reworking some parts
of it to make a better namespace for projects.  Also refactored a bit to
make a better API for apps to use, and some other stuff I can't remember.

I am finishing up another little project now, and will get back to that ASAP
so you can get a complete picture of where it currently is.